Adding components to a page
- Browse to the Salesforce object to which you want to add one of our validation components, e.g. an individual Account or Contact object.
- Click the Setup icon in the top right, then click Edit Page.
- If a record page for this object hasn't been activated before (as indicated by a disabled "Activation…" button) click the Save button in the top right, then click Activate.
- Decide which level you want your custom record page to be assigned at from the three possible options, click the corresponding Assign button and follow the steps to activate the page.
- Otherwise you can begin to add the required EDQ components to your page as detailed in the next few sections.