To get started with Microsoft Dynamics 365 PCF the basic steps you will need to take are:
- Understand how Microsoft Dynamics 365 PCF control works for address, email and phone validation.
- Check the prerequisites for what you need before you start.
- Follow the 3 steps of the install instructions, making sure you assign a security role.
- Configure your address, email and/or phone validation products with an authentication token and other settings.
- Use the pre-configured address mappings shipped with the solution for the standard entities or customize your address mappings if required. Note that email and phone mappings aren't required out of the box unless you need to utilize our additional email or phone data.
- Configure your entity forms with the required library and field controls.