The Microsoft D365 PCF (Power Apps component framework) control supports our Autocomplete search type with our Experian Address Validation API, a single unified solution installer and user friendly configuration processes. The app validates and standardizes postal addresses, email addresses and phone numbers in real-time when a user creates or updates a contact, lead or account record.
- Improve conversion rates: Drive better engagement and conversion rates with your marketing campaigns, while protecting your sender reputation.
- Maximize sales opportunities: Remove the potential for human error and ensure only accurate data is captured, so that Sales teams can successfully contact customers.
- Enhance your customer service: Ensure important updates reach the intended recipient and reduce the time taken to deal with customer queries.
- Cut operational costs: Correcting data issues in your CRM take time and money. Capture the correct information first time to boost employee productivity.
- Global data coverage - 245 countries and territories for address and 224 countries for phone
- Trusted data – validates against authoritative postal sources (including Royal Mail, USPS and Australia Post), trusted third-party providers, and Experian proprietary information.
- Data enrichment – appends geolocation, health, government, business and consumer demographic data to addresses in real-time, subject to search type.
- Highly extensible with additional data for Multiple Residence, Not Yet Built and Global Geocodes
- Regular and automatic data updates
- Quick deployment of a single solution package with no coding required
- Built on Power Apps component framework (PCF)
- Available on Customer Engagement apps
- Contact data validation status and timestamp provided
- Access to a self-service portal to manage usage and tokens
- Licensed on a transactional or enterprise license basis
There is no SOAP integration available in this version of the product. Should you require a SOAP integration, then please contact support.