You can create a custom layout yourself or by contacting us. If you want to look specifically at what custom layouts are available, follow the steps below:
- Go to our API specification page and click the GET /address/layouts/v2, so that it expands.
- Click Try it out in the upper-right corner.
- In the Parameter section:
- Enter your token in the Auth-Token field.
- Click Execute to send the request to the API.
- View the response returned by the API under Responses. This will tell you what layouts you have created. It only retrieves the fundamental information for each layout:
Note that your request was successful only if the API returned an HTTP status code of 200 - Success. Check out the possible Response status codes to find out more about scenarios where the API returns errors.
- Layout ID
- Layout Name
- Datasets and its country
- Status indicating if the layout is ready to be consumed