This section contains changes to the Experian Email Validation v2 API, as well as a link to documentation for an older email validation API.
- Visualize in Kibana if the email address contains non-ASCII characters.
- Protection Outlook new logic is in place and the new Microsoft API is used
- Protection Outlook domains classifications improvements
- Apple domains classifications improvements
- Spring boot version upgraded to the latest 2.6.3 version.
- h2database library upgrade to version 2.1.210
- log4j library upgrade to the most secure version 2.17.1
- Common library version upgraded to version 8.3.36
- RealTime internationalized emails
- Validate email addresses from domains that support the use of international characters (e.g. á, é or ø).
- New verbose_output "internationalCharactersUnsupported"
- Fix bug related to the role accounts - All role accounts (technical and non-technical) should be returned as "illegitimate -> roleAccount"
- Security fix and internal libraries are upgraded to latest version
- New functionality added related to the domain's type - Consumer or Business
- Change of label for suggestions from "corrections" to "did_you_mean"
- Security improvements by changing GET request to POST
- Improved Response Error Details
- Timeout parameter - moved to the headers
- Transaction-Id and Reference-Id are returned in the headers
- New "metadata" section in the response