This section contains changes to the Experian Email Validation V2 API, as well as a link to documentation for an older email validation API.
- RealTime internationalized emails
- Validate email addresses from domains that support the use of international characters (e.g. á, é or ø).
- New verbose_output "internationalCharactersUnsupported"
- Fix bug related to the role accounts - All role accounts (technical and non-technical) should be returned as "illegitimate -> roleAccount"
- Security fix and internal libraries are upgraded to latest version
- New functionality added related to the domain's type - Consumer or Business
- Change of label for suggestions from "corrections" to "did_you_mean"
- Security improvements by changing GET request to POST
- Improved Response Error Details
- Timeout parameter - moved to the headers
- Transaction-Id and Reference-Id are returned in the headers
- New "metadata" section in the response