This section contains historic changes to the Experian Email Validation API, as well as a link to documentation for an older email validation API.
Based mostly on Email Validate, Experian Email Validation v1.0 has the following key characteristics:
- It supports multiple data formats - JSON, XML, MessagePack.
- Improved uptime and failover with multiple cloud hosted locations in different geographic areas.
- Better consistency with our other products, such as Experian Phone Validation.
- Improved processing times per request.
- It's easier to implement, with improved documentation.
Looking for documentation on an older related product or API? Check out Email Validate.