Some Data Studio objects can have associations to other objects.
For example, a Workflow could be using a:
- Dataset as its source.
- Function to transform data.
- View that is used for a Lookup transformation.
To see associated objects:
- Go to the relevant Data Studio object page (e.g. Workflows).
- Select the required Workflow.
- Click Options > Associations.
The associations will be divided into two categories:
- Used in - where the object is being depended on by other objects. In the example of a Workflow, this may include a Schedule.
- Depends on - what objects the current object is dependent on. In the example of a Workflow, this may include the Workflow source such as a Dataset or View.