It is possible to override or translate all of the application's labels and messages using the Salesforce Custom Labels feature.
First you must enable the Translation Workbench for at least one language:
- Go to the Setup screen and type Translation Workbench in the Quick Find box and select Translation Language Settings.
- Click the Enable button to turn the workbench on.
- Then add the language(s) required, including English if you just want to customize rather than translate.
With the workbench enabled you can now edit the Custom Labels:
- Go to the Setup screen and type Custom Labels in the Quick Find box and select it.
- Click any of the labels prefixed with LEDQ, but not the Edit button next to them.
- Under Local Translations / Overrides click the New Local Translations / Overrides button.
- Under Translation Information select your chosen language, enter the required Translation Text and click Save.