Select the Experian Address Validation metadata that you want to appear in any validation you do.
- Go to the Configuration page.
- Click the Configure additional data tab.
- Select Metadata from the ADDITIONAL DATA column.
- Select the address metadata property you are interested in from the PROPERTY column.
- Select the sub-properties from the SUB-PROPERTY column that you would like to use in an Address mapping. They will appear in the Map fields tab, under Additional data fields.
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 to include other property/sub-properties.
- Click APPLY to save your choices.